It PAYS to shop around.
Many Canadian homeowners pay too much for their homes because they are not getting the best mortgage financing available in the market.
The mortgage process can be intimidating for homeowners, and some financial institutions don't make the process any easier.
But I’m here to help!
As your personal mortgage consultant, I’m an independent, unbiased, expert, here to help you move into a home that you will love.
I have access to mortgage products from a multitude of lenders at my fingertips and I work with you to determine the best product that will fit your immediate financial needs and future goals.
VERICO mortgage specialists are Canada’s Trusted Experts who will be with you through the life of your mortgage.
I save you money by sourcing the best products at the best rates – not only on your first mortgage but through every subsequent renewal. So whether you're buying a home, renewing your mortgage, refinancing, renovating, investing, or consolidating your debts — I’m your personal mortgage consultant who will help you get the right financing, from the right lender, at the right rate.
Please call me today for your best mortgage solution and advice. Phone: 604.802.8193
Bank of Canada stays the course.
De-Stress the First Time Buyer's Experience
For first-time homebuyers, the real estate process can be long and confusing. Many feel that once theyve found a home and been preapproved for a mortgage, that it is smooth sailing until the transaction closes and they get the keys. However, there are a few things that can occur to complicate the process.
Here are some tips to help keep the process as stress-free as possible.
1. Stay on top of paperwork pertaining to the property and to financing. Its easy for the process to get hung up on a piece of unreturned paperwork. Send back paperwork to your mortgage broker as quickly as possible.
2. Dont purchase any big ticket items. The time to purchase a new car, furniture, appliances, etc. is after the transaction has closed. Doing it beforehand can raise red flags for the lender.
3. Do what the lender says. That is, dont pay off any debt or other make changes that could impact a credit profile unless the lender specifically says to do it.
4. Stay current on all existing credit accounts. Even if youre buying a new home, its still important to keep paying the rent or mortgage. Not doing so can damage your credit and impact your ability to get a loan.
5. Ask questions. Buying a home can be a confusing process. Reach out to your broker with any questions that you may have. Thats what we are here for!
CHIP Home Income Plan - For Mature Homeowners
With todays tighter lending environment, mature homeowners, looking to borrow, may not be able to access the money they may have previously accessed through their bank. You may have a modest pension income, and yet they have a home worth 100s of thousand of dollars. The home equity is yours, but accessing it today through regular lines of credit and mortgages can be tough.
A CHIP Home Income Plan is the simple and sensible way to turn up to 50% of the value that is locked up in your home into tax-free cash you can use today.
You do not have to make any payments interest or principal for as long as you or your spouse live in your home. You maintain ownership and control of your home while enjoying all the benefits of having converted some of your homes value into cash. For these reasons and more, a CHIP Home Income Plan is a sound financial solution for many people.
If you or someone you know, age 55 or older, is looking to access equity in their home, this may be the best solution.
Speak to me today about the details of this program. There is no cost or obligation in doing so.
You may reach me directly at: 604.802.8193
Best regards, Robert Mogensen, AMP - Mortgage Consultant