Mortgage Financing Made Easy Using E-Signatures!
I can broker a mortgage anywhere in Canada!
I do not need to meet with clients to broker a mortgage but I will meet with you if you prefer. I make every effort to visit seniors or clients with accessability issues in Northumberland County, Peterborough, Campbellford, Lindsay, Belleville, Trenton, Brighton, Colborne, Durham, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Cobourg, or Port Hope if they cannot travel or do not have ability to email scanned documents.
My husband, Dave, and I have lived and worked in the Northumberland area for 30 years. We raised three daughters in this community and we are proud that they are all very successful in their own right.
I have an extensive background in finance and real estate. I am creative and analytical. I am also a critical and forward thinker. I enjoy working hard as indicated by my many accomplishements listed below. You can be sure that I will work hard for you in order to find the best mortgage to suit your particular needs.
- York University Bachelor of Commerce
- York University Bachelor of Administrative studies
- University of Waterloo Economic Development Certificate Program
- University of British Columbia Sauder-Business AACI Residential & Commecial RE Appraisal Courses
- REMIC Mortgage Agent Certificate; FSCO Licence #M17000226
- AMCTO Municipal Accounting & Finance Certificate Program
- LOMA Insurance Business, Accounting, Finance & Risk Mgmt Courses
- Professional Development Courses: Microsoft Excel, Word, PP, Publisher, Access, and Project,Managing People, Effective Interviewing, Supervisory Relations, Public Speaking, Conflict Resolution,Customer Commitment, Canadian Labour Code, WHIMIS, St. John’s First Aid (expired), G Licence.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND COMMUNITY SERVICE
- Mortgage Agent, The Mortgage Advisors
- Proprietor, Blason Property Management
- Real Estate & Financial Analyst, Atomic Energy of Canada
- Financial Management Consultant, ** NB Bookkeeping Services
- Manager, Investment & Treasury Division, Prudential Insurance
- Elected Public School Trustee, KPR District School Board – Two Terms
- Director, Northumberland Children’s Development Centre – Two Terms
- Treasurer, Cobourg, Hamilton Township Community Network Access – Short term
- Director, Northumberland Land Trust, Chair Marketing & Gala Committees
- Member, Rural Faith U.C., Various Committees, Social Media Rep, past Teacher